Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weight/Fat Loss Journey-DAY 8 / Hair / Make Up

Hello,
I dyed my hair last Wednesday. I have delayed washing my hair for 2 reasons. 1 beacause I know it will fade and I am dreading that! 2. Because I hate washing my hair with cold water, which helps with keeping the color in. If you look closely you can see my black roots, I like and hate this as the same time. I like it because it means my hair grows fast and I hate it because I will have to get it dyed sooner than later. I am going to work out after work, so that was an added reason not to wash my hair. I plan on work out HARD since I was sooooo bad this weekend with my diet :(

PS: My forehead looks huge! lol

My colorist suggested that I wear greens on my eyes because the red hair complimented it well. So, I have been. I tend to match my eyes to the color of my shirts. I have on Urban Decay shadows on and Loreal eyeliner and mascara. My lips are Maybelline lip stains, which I LOVE.

So, as I mentioned above, I was not good with my diet this weekend. I endulged on pasta and butter popcorn and cupcakes. I also, did not workout even once. Blah. I used the excuse that my husband was being gluttonis.
 This is a pic of us this weekend.
He is so silly. I was trying to take make up pics, but he was making me laugh. And thus, I was unsuccessful on getting a good pic of my make up.

Meal 1
1/2 cup of ground beef (97% lean)
My husband made this for his diet, so I just ate his left overs, lol.
1 cup of coffee

Meal 2
1 serving of low sugar oatmeal maple sugar flavor

Meal 3
1/2 cup Turkey and 1/4 tomato

Workout
37 min of cardio, sweating like crazy!
25 push ups

No comments:

Post a Comment