Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 13- Animal Print- LOTD

Day 13
Animal Print

I really like how this turned out.
My inspiration was Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails.
Today is her day of birth and some of her favorite colors are teal and pink.
Oh and I think animal print is her favorite, too.
 I received Nicole by OPI- A Million Sparkles from a swap with Sarah at Chalkboard Nails. She was really sweet and added a pretty brown color by Loreal in the swap. I will be sure to wear that here soon with fall approaching.
A Million Sparkles is a wonderful glitter polish that was opaque in 2 coats. The bar glitters in it are short enough were they don't poke out like a lot of bar glitter polishes do. The accent nail was 1 coat OPI If You Moust You Moust topped with 1 coat OPI Teenage Dream. The dots are Sally Hansen Calypso and WnW Black Cream.
My fast dry top coat is Out the Door.


LOTD (Look of the Day)


Today was light brown and black with a dash of silver stud accents.
For my make up I wore Urban Decay shadows Underground (brown), Shag (light brown), Zero (black), and Vanilla (cream). My lashes and eyeliner are Loreal. My lips are Maybelline lip stain in Ruby Indulgence.
The metal ring and wrap leather studded bracelet are from my store. My nails can be seen better in the picture at the top of the page. And last, but not least, my shoes are from my sweet friend, Leighanne. She gave me these babies because she said they were too small for her.
Here is a picture of her and I from March.


Diet and stuff...
Well, I haven't done any workouts. But, I am not pigging out either. So, again, I am the same weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment