Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 18- Half Moon- Halloween Nails

Day 18
Half Moon


Hello again :) My cat attacked my hand, so I have scratches on them :(
I couldn't decide on which colors to do my manicure for the half moon theme. I thought I would add some nail stickers to it, regardless of whatever I did chose. With that in mind, I picked a nail sticker first. Originally I chose some tropical flower stickers that were yellow, green and orange with glitter accents. But, After I painted my nails I realized they look just like candy corn. Halloween stickers are abundant in my stash, so that's what I picked instead. I used scotch tape and cut them into semi circles instead of the circle stickers I see people using. I only had tape. You can see my semi circles are not symmetrical. I was hoping the stickers would distract from that imperfection. I used Color Club-Almost Famous for the yellow (2 coats) and 1 coat Ruby Kisses-Spicy Apricot and 1 coat Out the Door top coat. The result is so so.



I also did my Day 19 nails (Galaxy), which I love and will post tomorrow.
My toes got some attention, too. I wore my favorite Orly's Haley's Comet topped with Orly's Mermaid's Tale. 1 coat of each and 1 coat of Out the Door Top coat. They are very sparkly.

I did not go to work today. I stayed home did laundry and reorganized part of my closet and my downstairs shoe closet. I have about 60 shoes...lol...who knew? Here is a picture of it below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment