Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 14- Flowers-LOTD-Weight

Day 14
Flowers
I started with WnW Caribean Frost topped 
with NYC Scandalous Blue Glitter (wasn't needed). 
Then I put 1 stripe of Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze (This was a gift from Jen at  Exotic Lacquer). Very nice polish, worth the buy. To give it some sparkle I added Milani Diamond Dazzle. Then I put the nail stickers on. They are just as they are named...stickers. Super easy to put on. Just peel off, being careful not to touch too much of the sticky backing, then place on nail. Add 2 coats of top coat and you're done! I had a little excess on 2 of the nails.
I used nail clippers to trim the excess.
I love nail stickers! They are the quick way to get some nail art on without the stress. These had little rhinestone incorporated in the design. I bought a bunch from Ebay from various Chinese sellers. Low prices, Free shipping...not a bad deal :) Waiting 2-3 weeks for shipment to arrive is the only drawback. However, for me it isn't really a drawback. I have so many untrieds as it is, lol.



Here is my LOTD.
It was a quick get dressed kind of morning. Usually I carpool with my husband to work. But, he had the day off. So, I didn't get the usual time in the car to put on my make up.

I wore my new Hello Kitty shirt.
So, that's what inspired my eyeshadow, as usual. Lol.
I used Urban Decay shadows from the 15th anniversary palette. Tainted (light pink/pale purple), Junkshow (hot pink), and Omen (purple with b
lue shift) with Midnight 15 (pearl color with silver shimmer) as the highlight.
Loreal liquid eyeliner and Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara. I used a Maybelline lip stain in a purple shade. It does not look good on me. I tried to lighten it with a bubble gum gloss, but it didn't help. This shade kind of makes me look dead. I was going to dress up a little more today. But, we are going to the fair after work. So, jeans, t-shirt and flip flops it was :)

DAY 19-43 days until the Halloween party
As you can probably tell, I haven't been as diligent with the diet and working out as I was. But, I have been good in the eating department.
I weighed in this morning.
Here are the results...
I have lost an even 8 pounds in 19 days. I am also fitting in my clothes better.
Not where I want to be, but a lot closer :)
I still have 10 pounds until I am satisfied. 15 would be great, but probably not in my near future.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment