Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 19-Galaxy- LOTD


Day 19
Galaxy Nails
Hello! I am in a great mood. 
I always am when I get a day off during the week. I told my husband I would be a happy person 24/7 if I never had to work, lol. Anyways, on to the nails.
This day was more of what I like to do. There are no precise lines, so imperfections are not as noticeable on this type of nail art. I started with Orly's Haley Comet, then I dabbed with a make up sponge Color Club-Blue Lights and Orly-Lunar Eclipse. I then put some China Glaze-Fairy Dust on top. That really brought it together. It blended the colors and gave it that cosmic sparkle. China Glaze Fairy dust is a must for any polish lover. I use it a lot. After that dried I dabbed on some larger glitter from China Glaze-Techo, topped it with some fast dry top coat and taa dah! lol.

It was chilly this morning (55 degrees). I wore my favorite hoodie. 
Its a bright green and by Puma.
Since I will probably have it on all day, I matched my eye make up to it. I used Milani eyeshadow crayon in green and blended it with a Lancome light off white shimmer color from a gift with purchase shadow set.
The lashes are Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara. The liquid liner is Loreal. My cheeks are Maybelline Fit Blush. My lips are Milani Fashion Diva.
 Very casual look.

My diet and workouts...
Well, the diet part I am still doing. Just not the workouts. I feel guilty if I come home late because of my kids. I don't want them to wait long for dinner or help with their homework. I use that as an excuse not to stay after work to go to the gym. But, it is the truth. I need to step it up though. I weighed myself this morning and I am still at 127. Which, I am very happy about, considering I haven't been exercising at all. I vow to make an effort to workout everyday, starting today.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment