Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 23- Inspired by a Movie (Mean Girls)-LOTD

Day 23
Inspired by a movie
Movie-Mean Girls
Sorry forgot to post this yesterday!
Karen: I can't go out. [faux coughs softly] I'm sick.
Regina: Boo, you whore!

I wore 1 coat of black and then 1 thick coat of
 Different Dimension-Boo, You Whore!
Then I topped it with Out the Door fast dry top coat.

Below is my outfit from Saturday night.
We went to the concert and had a blast.
I tried to new Urban Decay Vice Palette out.
I am not sure I like the new formula compared to the last one.
They aren't as creamy.
But, it worked. I just has a harder time blending.
I wore a shirt from the Body Shop, Express jeans, and Jessica Simpson shoes.

And this is me and my hubby before we went into the concert.
My husband is wearing Marc Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment