Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day-30 Inspired by a Tutorial

Day 30
Inspired by a Tutorial
Hello! Today I tried a easy tutorial. I started with a base coat of Orly Nail Defense. Then I striped with Color Club What a Shock (Neon Green), Color Club Almost Famous (Yellow), Ruby Kisses Hot Pink Obsession. Then I added striping tape in zig zags after the nail polish dried. Then I added 1 coat of Sinful Colors Whats Your Name (Shimmer Black). My mistake was I added my top coat too soon. There are smudges from the application. So, my tip to you is to make sure your black coat is somewhat dry before adding topcoat.


Here are a couple of pictures from the game yesterday against Tennessee.

This is my husband and I.

This is my friend Leighanne and me.

2 comments:

  1. Love these nails and you are adorable! I have serious hair color envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will dye it red one more time, then I was thinking of going purple :)

      Delete