Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 10-Gradient Nails/ LOTD / Weight

DAY 10-Gradient
I used some $1 neons I bought at a nail supply over white nail polish. I used a make up sponge to apply the gradient style design.
I topped it with Lush Lacquer-Salt n Peppa and Sonama-My Three Glitters.
I like the way it turned out even though my middle finger nail broke. I kind of wished I wore more neons now over the summer. Haha, fall comes and I finally wear it. Oh well, its not like I cannot wear it whenever I feel the need.

So, my thumb is looking about the same. However, the swelling is going down. I am not sure if I will still go to the doctor now since it looks like it is healing. Here is a picture of it from day 1 to day 3 (today).




I still have no idea what happened.
Anyway, on to the make up LOTD
Urban Decay eyeshadows Chase, Evidence and highlight of Vanilla. MIA for my eyebrows. Maybelline lip stain and Loreal eye liner and mascara. As usual I match my shirt, lol. Loving the cool weather!

So, the diet thing was a bust over the weekend....again. Blah. But, it seems for me the week I am a good girl. Just a bad girl over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment