Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 12- Stripes

Day 12-Stripes
Cheshire Cat
I painted this on my left had. I am left handed, so you can see how this was harder for me to paint with my right hand.
 But, its OK.
 What do you think?
My inspiration is from nailcrazyblog.blogspot.com. However, I do not see the blog anymore.

Here is her pic...

And from the Disney cartoon "Alice in Wonderland" 
The Cheshire Cat


These are the polishes and tools I used...

I said I would show you what I bought from Target...here are some pics....

These  are the shirts I got. $14.99 each for the Hello Kitty ones and I think $19.99 for the Vixen one. The Vixen one has lace on the shoulders. I seem to wear a lot of grey, lol.

I needed some cowboy boots for my Halloween costume and I am sure I will wear them on other days, too. Aren't they cute?!
The other 2 are Mossimo brand and the style is called Vivian.
 VERY COMFORTABLE heels. Great for pant suits. I think they came in 2 more colors...I can't remember which right now.

And while I was at CVS I picked up some Spoiled polishes. These are actually the only Spoiled brand I own. Checkin' into Rehab (Dark Purple with flecks), Are Mermaids Real? (Purple with gold flecks), Jewelry Heist (Glitter) and Shrimp on the Barbie (Pink with Gold Flecks/Shimmer). There are all $1.99 each. 
The 2 blues ones are from Different Dimension from etsy. The lighter blue one glows in the dark :)
I used a coupon I saw on Chalkboard Nails blog  where she reviewed her polishes.


Mellow Mauve and Fuchsia Blush for $3 each. They had 5 colors to chose from.
The eye shadow brush was $1

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment