Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 29- Inspired by Supernatural

Day 29
Inspired by Supernatural
Different Dimension
Ectoplasm
Hello! This is a glow in the dark polish. I wasn't able to get any good pictures of it glowing though. I will try to get some tomorrow when the sun comes up. But, I thought the name was fitting for the challenge name.
Ectoplasm is said to be formed by physical mediums when in a trance state. This material is excreted as a gauze-like substance from orifices on the medium's body and spiritual entities are said to drape this substance over their nonphysical body, enabling them to interact in the physical and real universe. According to mediums, the ectoplasm can not occur in light conditions as the ectoplasmic substance would disintegrate.-Wikipedia

 I started with 1 coat of Sinful Colors Slate, a nice grey color. I didn't put more to make it opaque because I didn't want to wait 3 hours for all the layers to dry, even with fast dry top coat. Then I added 2 coats of Ectoplasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment