Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 7- Black and White / Weight / LOTD


Hello,
Today is day 7 on the 31 day nail challenge. Day 7 is black and white. Here is my silly manicure. I saw it somewhere, but cannot remember where. So. if you know, please let me know and I will credit that person.
Someone suggested "Chihiro Spirited away"

Looks like it, lol.

My thumb is really swollen due to some allergic reaction. I am not sure what. I keep going over and over what I did in the last 24 hours, but cannot remember doing anything different. Oh well, hopefully it will get better soon.

And on to the make up. Urban Decay as usual on the eyes. But, this time I showed some love to my Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III NYC palette 
by using the brown tones-Suspect, Smog, and Maui Wowie. Lips are the usual favorite lip stain by Maybelline. I will post pics of those later. I keep talking about them, but never show you. Sorry!
My hair is a simple braid. I do not want to flat iron it unless I have to because it's still mad at me for color lifting and dying it.


Today is also day 11 of my getting healthy kick.
I weighed in this morning. Here are the results.

So, my start weight was 135.2.
So, as of this morning I have lost 6.8 lbs in 11 days. Not too shabby.

Meal 1
English muffin with peanut butter
1 cup of coffee

Meal 2
Ground turkey and brown rice

Meal 3
Ground Turkey and Brown Rice
Workout
30 min cardio and arm/chest weights



No comments:

Post a Comment