Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pink Ribbon Wednesday- Sinful Colors

Pink Wednesday
Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter and Sinful Colors Pink Forever
Hello, I wanted to do a Pink Ribbon manicure. I picked 2 really girly pinks.
 I put 2 coats of Sinful Colors Pink Forever, which is a pink cream, on all my fingers but my ring finger. It has a decent application. I put 2 coats of white on the ring finger. Then I added 2 coats of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter.
 Pinky Glitter is a light pink polish that has iridescent glitters and small iridescent glass flecks inside. Its a really pretty polish.
You can see on my ring finger the white polish is a light pink now because of the Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter. I added a decal on my accent finger once everything was dry and after top coat was added and dried. The decal basically SUCKED. The ink on it kept bleeding off when it got wet. And if you know about how to put a decal on, it has to get wet to be applied on. Blah!
But, you get the point and its on there, just not as crisp as it should be.

The picture above and below don't really show the true color of the polishes. So, I took some in my car in sun and shade.

Below is in the sun, sorry its blurry.


And here it is in the shade., sorry its blurry.
I was at a red light and was trying to hurry up. But, you can see how pretty the glitter and glass flecks are here.

Sinful Colors Pink Forever and Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter.


I know a lot of us have someone who has been directly affected by Breast Cancer. For me it is my Godmother. She is a survivor. She had a double mastectomy. She is doing well. I love her so much. Here is a picture of her in a family photo. She is on the bottom left, in front of her daughter (my God sister). I am hugging my mom in the dark green plaid shirt. The girl in the back is a cousin from Korea. You can see this is a very old picture, lol.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! The ribbon on your accent nail looks amazing! Great job =)

    ReplyDelete