Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Fantasy Makers Black Magic

Hello! I wanted to share with you a Fantasy Makers polish made by Wet n Wild called Black Magic. It was released last year for the Halloween season and retails for about $2.99. Black Magic is a clear base with short thin bar glitters in aqua blue, yellow, hot pink, orange, green, and red. Usually I don't like bar glitters. But, when they are short like this I don't mind. When I was deciding what to put as underwear for this polish I tried 5 different colors, purple, green, white, blue and black. Black looked the best and matched the name of the polish 'Black Magic'. I used 2 coats of Sinful colors Black. After that was dry I put some round stickers on the top parts near my cuticles to give the half moon manicure look and painted 2 coats of Black Magic. When all that was dry it looked like it was missing something, so I added some star stickers to finish the "magic" look. 2 coats of top coat again to seal the stickers down.





And this was my nail mail waiting for me when I got home!
Hit Polish has sooooo many glitter polishes. She ships very quickly and the items are packaged safely and pretty. I was very happy with my purchase. I even had a custom polish made named "Leilani" after my daughter :)
I highly recommend this indie polish maker.
I hope to show you some swatches soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment