Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lush Lacquer- Peace-Luv-Polish

Lush Lacquer
Peace-Luv-Polish
I figured I needed to actually wear pink on Wednesday to have the  badge on my blog, lol. So, here is an untried for you :)
I couldn't decide on which underwear to put on. I picked 2 pinks.
Wet n Wild Tickled Pink is a pale pink that is opaque is 2-3 coats (shown with 2 coats in the picture)
Then the middle and pinkie finger have 1 coat of Color Club Peppermint Twist. Weird name to me for this color, but great formula and color.
I added 1 coat of Lush Lacquer Peace-Luv-Polish.
I did not put top coat.




Below is my mail that was waiting for me when I got home.

(Top left)The Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses in 9 colors.

(Top right)Del Sol Trick or Trick,
color changing polish that goes from orange to black!
Click here to see a review on Del Sol Trick or Treat. That review made me hunt this polish down, lol.

(Bottom Left) Nicole by OPI glitter polishes from Holiday 2011, My Sleigh's in the Shop (fuchsia) and Snowman of my Dreams (blue). Glitter bombs, my fav!

(Bottom right) Man Glaze polishes. Matte polishes with really cool labels.
Matte is Murder (black), Mayonnaise (off white), and Royal Matterimoaning (dark blue)



My shopping trip that I couldn't find the Color Club Halo Hues.
But, I found some Orlys I have been wanting!
The Mineral FX collection from fall 2011
and some from the Cosmix fx collection
And the gold shimmer polish by Orly is from the 2010 Holiday collection
called Glitz & Glamour. It is REALLY pretty!

I also found a couple of black label OPIs and OPI Purple with a purpose.



Here are some more I bought below.
China Glazes
A bunch from the Halloween collections past and present and a few from past collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment