Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Glow in the Dark Polish Comparison

Hey! Quick post about my glow in the dark nail polishes. I wanted to show the difference in the intensity of their glowing power! They were all in the sun for about 5 minutes. Equal time for all. From left to right; Pumpkin Glow-in-the-Dark in glitter light green/yellow, Different Dimension Light It Up Blue,  Different Dimension Spectral Tiger, Different Dimension Ectoplasm, and Hot Topic Skull Glow-in-the-Dark Green.
The clear winner of the brightest glower is Different Dimension Spectral Tiger.
The clear loser is Hot Topic Skull Glow-in-the-Dark Green.
Do these translate on the nails the same way? No, in my swatches, they do not glow quite as much as they do in the bottle. I will post some swatches tomorrow of a couple to show you my results.

I received some nail mail and bought a handful of polishes
 last night and today.
Top Row L to R; Pumpkin Glow-in-the-Dark in glitter light green/yellow, Pumpkin Blue/Purple Glitter ($2.99 each at Rite Aid), Finger Paints Asylum (Blog sale http://mommydoeshernails.blogspot.com/p/blog-sale.html), Essense Where is the Party mini (gift from blog sale, thank you Candice) and Nfu Oh Aqua Base from another blog sale.
Center item is a Halloween duo I bought at CVS called Phantom Frights.
Bottom row was a sale at Walgreens. All The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure were on sale for $1.89 each, regular $7.49 each. So, I nabbed some basics...
Cafe Au Lait, Naked Ambition, Midnight in NY, Black Platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment