Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pebble Beach- Fire Opal Step 4/ LOTD

Hello! In between doing Halloween challenges I wanted to post some polishes that haven't received any love. First up is Pebble Beach Fire Opal Step 4 .
There are a total of 4 steps, which are shades that are supposed to be applied as a gradient. I only picked up this one, which is the darkest of the four steps. The formula is thick and opaque in basically 1 coat, although I used 2 coats to be sure. It is sort of matte, foil, and gritty at the same time. My pictures show it without top coat. 
I really love this color for fall. 
I believe this is sold in some Walgreens and beauty supply stores for around $3  or less each. 




Next I tried Pebble Beach Ruby Step 4
This is a dark burgundy with the same finish as Fire Opal Step 4.
Below is only 1 coat. I am amazed at the coverage of this nail polish.
I just put the one coat and let it be. I personally like the foil matte look.



And here is my look for the day.
I didn't put much make up on, you can see I look tired.
I love my earrings and sequin flats, though :)
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment