Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge- Spiderweb

Halloween Nail Art Challenge
Spiderweb
Hello! I meant to post this yesterday, but I wanted to take a better picture of it then my phone does. And that camera is at my work. Here is Different Dimension Spectral Tiger. It is a Limited Edition glow in the dark polish made by Different Dimension on Etsy. She is currently sold out of Spectral Tiger, sorry. I started with my usual base coat of Orly Nail Defense then I put a polish that I received as a gift from a lovely swap I got from over the pond from Shel. It is called Hot Looks Button Moon. A very pale light blue. To reach opacity it requires 3 coats. You can see on my pinkie and ring finger I put 2 coats and my middle and pointer have 1 coat. I only put 2 coats because I knew I would be layering 2-3 coats of Spectral Tiger.
Different Dimension Spectral Tiger is nuclear glow in the dark as someone described in a group I am in. That is for sure. If you see the post before this one you can see how it out shines my other glow in the dark polishes. It is pretty in the light as well. It has Iridescent and holographic glitters in it.
After all my coats dried I added my stickers, then 2 coats of fast dry top coat by Out the Door. I am not getting any shrinking from out the door. Thank goodness, because Seche Vite ruined a bunch of my manicures.



6 comments:

  1. oh, that different dimension spectral tiger is so awesome *.*
    lovely manicure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Spectral Tiger is very special and I am glad I ordered one. I didn't realize it was special addition. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH youve created a lemming, Spectral Tiger is GORGEOUS! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I hope you are able to find one :)

      Delete