Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Challenge- Watermarble

Hello! I tried so many times to marble all of my nails. But, after the 20th failure. I decided just to have a accent nail with water marbling. To make up for the lameness, I tried to jazz it up with a fun indie Coco Allure. My main colors are China Glaze Riveting (Orange), Ruby Kisses Cast a Spell (Purple). I put China Glaze Golden Enchantment over the marbled nail. I put 2 coats, but should have just put 1. I hate to say this, but it has too much sparkles, lol. To bring it all together Coco Allure Bootiful 1 coat is on top.

Last night I stayed up pretty late updating my polish stash list. I have about 10-15 missing because they aren't labeled with a name. But, the bulk is on there now. Phew that was a task. The ones I listed state I have a total of 536. I love everyone of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment