Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Challenge- Ghosts / LOTD

This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge
Ghosts
Hello again :) Glow in the Dark polish is my new thing...
well this week anyway, lol.
Here is a .5 oz/ 15 ml pumpkin glow in the dark polish I picked up at Rite Aid for $2.99. It has iridescent glitter inside and goes on easily. I started with my base coat of Orly Nail defense and then 2 coats of Color Club Twiggie. You can see this below. I do NOT like the formula on Twiggie. It goes on uneven and the brush is small that it makes it worse. Below 2 coats. I didn't want to do more than 2 coats because of the layers of top coat and glow in the dark I was going to add. I had a hard time using the stickers on this one. I ripped 4-5 of them trying to get them off the paper. I was being really careful, too. It was frustrating, but turned out cute. I bought the stickers from Ebay. Below are more pictures and my LOTD





LOTD
Casual to the extreme, lol.
I have vowed to workout today, so I wore sneakers to remind myself when I get home to go to the gym.
Urban Decay Naked Foundation, Chanel Powder, Milani Aquatic Style (tuquiose) blended with Urban Decay Choas (matte blue) and Armor (shimmer grey) Lancome L for the shadowsiquid Eyeliner, Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara, Milani Fashion Diva gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment