Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Feenix Halloween Party over SH Midnight in NY- Matted



Hello! I wanted to show you this awesome polish by Feenix. It is called Halloween Party. Halloween party is a glitter polish in a clear base. It is jam packed with orange, green and purples glitters in tiny and small glitters. I only used 1 coat of Halloween party in all these pictures. I started with Sally Hansen's Midnight in NY. Midnight in NY is a polish I got at Walgreens drugstore when they had the closeout sale on the complete salon manicure polishes for like $2 something each. I am SOOOO glad I did get it. I put 2 coat of this beautiful black and it was dry so quick! The brushes on the complete salon manicures are very wide,  which I like. If you scroll down you will see my close up pictures on Midnight in NY. It has tiny shimmers of gold, green and red. Maybe more, but they are so small its hard to tell. Anyways, I matted the above picture. I like it matted and I also like it shiny. Either way was fine to me. You can buy Feenix polish on etsy.com.
Below is the shiny version.




Below is a close up bottle shot. Tons of glitter! No headache applying and just needed 1 coat of top coat to smooth it out.

Below is the manicure matted with Warpaint Beauty Matte polish (I bought it at Hot Topic)





Below is the close up shots of Sally Hansen Midnight in NY.

My nub nail on my thumb with Sally Hansen Midnight in NY




My LOTD.

Lips are Lancome Trendy Mauve lip stick. This is my go to neutral lipstick. It came in a gift with purchase. Love it. My eyes are a green shade again. I used a base of Milani Shadow Eyez Green Safari. Then I blended Urban Decay Vanilla (shimmer cream) on top to lighten the green color, since my shirt is a light green. After that I took Urban Decay Deep End (aqua teal color) and blended it in the crease. Topped it off with liquid eyeliner and masacara.


No comments:

Post a Comment