Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Spoiled Are Mermaids Real? / LOTD

Spoiled Are Mermaids Real?
Hey again, I have another Spoiled polish to share.
This one was $1.99 at CVS Drugstore as well.
It is very similar to Shrimp on the Barbie, but a grape purple instead.
The name doesn't make sense to me, the last thing I think of is a Mermaid when wearing this polish.
 It reminds me of grape soda. 
It also has gold flecks and is very sheer.
It is shown here with 3-4 thin coats.
Personally, I do not like the dusty purple color,
 so its not a favorite for me.
However, the wear time was awesome, not chips at all.
If you like the color, then this is a great polish for you.



In the sun with a camera phone.



In direct sunlight with a camera phone.


In the shade with a camera phone.


Close up showing the wide brush as well as the glass flecks.



LOTD
I used Urban Decay eye primer, Urban Decay shadows
Loaded (really dark green), Haight (dark teal), and Vanilla (shimmer cream). Eyeliner is Urban Decay 24/7 Black.
Lashes are Loreal False Lash mascara. Blush is Maybelline Fit.
 Lips are a nude gloss from the dollar store.

2 comments:

  1. That purple is lovely! I actually just saw another purple mermaid polish recently, looks like mermaids are expanding their colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myre :) I think either Mermaids are expanding their color choices or companies are running out of name ideas, lol.

      Delete