Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Milani Cyberspace and Hi Res / LOTD

Milani Cyberspace and Hi Res
Hello! Its Monday and we are all wishing it was Sunday, lol.
I am feeling better than last week. So, I am okay with it being Monday.
I still feel nauseous all the time.
Yes, I did take a test. No, I am not pregnant. :P
Anyways, back to the polish! hehe
It was beautiful this weekend here in Atlanta.
It inspired some untried in my holographic stash.
I couldn't decide which Milani to wear, so I wore one on each hand.
The blue colored one is Cyberspace. You can see it is a scattered holo.
It went on easily in 2 coats, but I put 3 to cover a patch or 2. I did the same for Hi Res. Both dried quickly. I did not put top coat.
No chipping was noticed for the day I had it on. Took a couple of showers and washed hands a bunch of time. No chips at all.
I bought these at a drugstore (CVS) for about $4.99 plus tax.
Well worth the buy.



And below are pictures of my favorite of the two.
Milani Hi Res






LOTD
I carpool with my husband to work.
 So, he sits through me taking pictures of my make up every car trip.
 Today, he stuck his head in a picture. He is so silly.
I have Urban Decay Ace and Midnight 15 blended on my eyes
 over eye primer potion.
Lashes are Loreal False Eye Lash mascara.
Lancome liquid eyeliner.
My lips are Urban Decay Pistol.
No foundation or powder.
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment