Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pink Wednesday/ Spoiled Shrimp on the Barbie

Spolied Shrimp on the Barbie
Hello! Its Pink Wednesday :)
I have a gorgeous polish to show you from Spoiled.
I bought it at CVS drugstore for $1.99 plus tax.
LOVE IT!
The price is awesome, the color is gorgeous, cute name, the brush is wide (some people don't like that, I do),
the stay time was great (2 showers, dozens of washing hands and
 typing on the keyboard all day and no chips or wear)
It is a gold glass flecked rose pink boarding on coral color.
Very sheer, takes about thin 3-4 coats. That would be my only complaint, the sheerness. But, the dry time is good.
 I did not wear top coat this time.

Below is in the shade on my camera phone.


Below is in indirect sunlight with a camera phone.


Below is in sunlight with my camera phone.


A close up to show the brush's width.



No comments:

Post a Comment