Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers / LOTD

Ruby Kisses- Ruby Slippers
Shown with 2 coats and 1 coat top coat.
Red jelly base polish with small silver glitters.
 The color seems a brighter red in these pictures than it is in real life.
I took a couple pictures below with my camera phone 
to show truer shade of it.
I really love this polish. I bought it at a Beauty Supply for $1.99. 
Worth every penny, plus more!
This easily is on my top 5 of red polishes.





Below is a picture with indirect sunlight. This is more true to the color.


Below is a picture of it blurry to show the shimmer from the glitter.
So prettyyyy!!


My ring today. Cute little owl stretch ring.


LOTD
Neutral browns from Urban Decay.
Midnight 15, Midnight Rodeo, Deeper and M.I.A. with Vanilla accent.
Lancome lipstick, liquid liner and mascara and Maybelline blush.


No comments:

Post a Comment