Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Glitzology Guardian Angel

Glitzology Guardian Angel
over
Sally Hansen Naked Ambition

Hey there! Here is my second tried Glitzology.

This is what she wrote about the polish...

"This polish was inspired by my mother, who passed away from breast cancer in January of 2011. She was my best friend and my hero. I consider myself truly blessed to have had such an amazing, loving woman for a mother. I made this polish with light feminine colors that I know she would like.
I added white, and iridescent pink glitters, along with transparent gold mica for shimmer. There are also pink and pastel pink hearts, and small square, as well as pink and white satin glitters."

I tried a really pretty nude polish as the base.
I put 2 coats of Sally Hansen Naked Ambition.
 This version of Naked Ambition is a sheer peach nude with silver shimmer.
 I didn't think I would like it since my skin has a strong yellow undertone.
 But, I did. I bought this when I got a bunch from the sale Walgreens had and they were like $2 something (regularly $7.50)
I put 2 coats, but to wear alone, this polish needs 3 to be opaque.

On to Glitzology Guardian Angel. It has a good amount of glitter. It was thick, but manageable. I put 2 coats of Guardian Angel over Naked Ambition. Then I added 2 coats of top coat. The end result is okay. I don't know what I was expecting. I didn't realize it was going to be so pale.
 I think a darker pink underneath would have showcased
the beauty of all the glitter and shimmer better.
It reminds me of ballet slippers and all things girly and delicate.


Thanks for reading and enjoy the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment