Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Orly Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Orly Meet Me Under the Mistletoe
Orly 'Tis the Season 2010 Holiday Collection
This is 3 coats.
Meet Me Under the Mistletoe is a blue toned
 evergreen polish with lighter green flecks. 
The formula is sheer, so it takes 3 coats at least.
 I recommend letting each coat dry a bit to reduce chances of dragging. 
The end result is worth it. I think its a really pretty tone. 
The true color is more of the above picture then the below picture.
 I have been on a green kick lately for some reason.
I also have Glitz & Glamour (gold) from this collection and hope to show that to you another day sometime before Christmas.
I bought both of them from www.victoriasnailsupply.com 
I really adore Orly nail polishes.
Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment