Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Purple Flakie Manicure

Hits Speciallita Lambada (1 coat)
over
Spoiled Checkin' in Rehab (3 coats)
with
Top coat (1 coat)
and
Butterfly sticker and glitter accents on ring finger

Hey! I tried to recreate my biggest lemming at the moment,
Cult Nails Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant.
I think I failed.
But, it is an Okay manicure for the day.
I used Spoiled Checkin' into Rehab for the first time.
It is a purple jelly polish with flecks of pink.
As with all jelly polishes, it takes 3-5 coats to reach opacity.
I should've put one more coat of it before adding the flakies on top or layered it over another purple.
The softbox flash really shows how I should've put another coat, lol.
Oh well.
After that was dry, I added 1 coat of Hits Lambada.
Lambada is a clear based polish with orange, red, gold, green and blue flakes.
On my ring finger I did not add Lambada and put a butterfly sticker.
 The sticker originally had crystal accents, but after showering those fell off.
I put some glitter accents where the crystal had fallen off.
Then I added 1 more coat of top coat and here is the result.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment