Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ninja Polish Strawberries 'n Roses

Ninja Polish Strawberries 'n Roses (1 coat)
over
Color Club Hot Like Lava (1 coat)
with
Top coat (3 coats)

Hey!
It's Pink Wednesday and I have a wonderful glitter pink polish
to share with you.
 Ninjapolish.com sent me this baby as a surprise gift for a small favor
 I had done for her.
I am so thankful :)
 I have been eyeing this new polish and was excited to wear it.
I decided to layer it over a similar shade by Color Club called Hot Like Lava.
Hot Like Lava is from the Color Club Fall 2011 Foiled Collection. 
It is a hot pink silver metallic polish that has a great formula.

Ninja Polish Strawberries 'n Roses is a new polish
in the Ninja Polish Bling! Collection.
I have all of them and suggest
 you do the same, if you are a glitter polish lover.

Here is how Ninja Polish describes their product...
"Strawberries 'n Roses is from Ninja Polish's Bling! collection. This polish contains fine rose colored pink glitters as well as highlights of holographic gold. The hint of gold in this pink polish gives an amazingly unique look. The glitters are in a clear base and cover fully in approximately 3 coats. This polish looks great in regular lighting and explodes in holographic goodness in the sun."


It is cloudy here in Atlanta, so I did not get to take any pictures of  Strawberries 'n Roses to show of the holographic accents. I did take a flash picture that shows a bit of it below.

I had to put 3 coats of top coat to achieve
 super smoothness and a great shine.


Thanks for reading!






3 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, and I'm not even a fan of pink! I'm gonna go hide my visa card now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, its hard not to buy all the polishes that are pretty!

      Delete
  2. It is. Ninja Polish does it again :)

    ReplyDelete