Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Nails

Nicole by OPI Kardashing Through The Snow (1 coat)
over
China Glaze Red Satin (2 coats)
with
Christmas Stickers
and
Top Coat (2 coats)

Merry Christmas!
What a wonderful day :)
 My kids are spoiled, but it's great to be able to provide them with gifts.
My husband gave me a Pandora bracelet with 4 cute charms.

Here are my Christmas day nails.
 I wore China Glaze Red Satin yesterday. 
I thought it was a perfect color for the day.
 Of course, another easy manicure for the busy day.
Nicole by OPI Kardashing Through The Snow is a clear based polish
 with small glitters in gold, silver, red, green and turquiose colors.
This polish isn't very 'Christmas-y' to me because of the turquiose glitter.
The glitters are not dense enough to be worn alone, if you want full coverage.

I did a few other christmas theme manicures that
didn't quite make it to get good pictures.
But, you can view those at the bottom anyway :P

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is full of love.




Ninja Polish Candy Cane Floam over red.
Accent finger is a nail decal.


This was a hot mess, lol.
But, It was one manicure I did in the spirit of Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment