Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Color Club Blue Heaven

Color Club Blue Heaven (2 coats)
This picture is taken with my camera phone in direct sunlight.

Hey! I am sure we have all seen or at least read about how awesome
the new Color Club halo hues are.
And they are awesome.
This is the blue color called Blue Heaven.
What I love about the Color Club holographic polishes is that they only take 1-2 coats.
 I usually don't wear top coat since it dries so fast and I don't want to take the chance of dulling the holographic effect.
I bought this on transdesign along with the other colors.
You can also find them on Victoriasnailsupply.com and Amazon. 
Thanks for reading!


This photo is taken inside with flash with my camera phone.

Direct sunlight with my camera phone.

Softbox flash indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment