Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Different Dimension Blue Christmas

Different Dimension Blue Christmas (1 coat)
over
Pure Ice A List (2 coats)
Top coat (1 coat)

Hey! Things have been hectic for me lately.
My husband is sick with the flu and strep throat.
So, I have been carrying his load at our store and
of course at home with the kids.
That means no me time.
 I wanted to post a couple swatches.
Oh well! He is getting better though :)
And I have been taking tons of vitamins and
drinking lots of water to dodge his sickness, lol.

Here is a light blue glitter manicure for you to see.
It's not my favorite.
I think I picked a funky underwear that didn't show of the glitter top coat.
What do you think?
I paired it with Pure Ice A List. A discontinued light frost blue color I bought at Wal-mart for $1.97 plus tax.
 I don't care for frosts because it shows all the imperfections on the nail.
I have peeling issues on my nails.
Luckily the glitter covered the obvious uneven parts. 

Different Dimension Blue Christmas a clear polish with really pretty light blue, white, grey small and medium glitters in hexagon, diamond and square shapes with tiny holographic glitter accents.


Here is what Different Dimension said about Blue Christmas...
"Blue Christmas is a polish I've been looking for for years
 and finally made myself!
It has a clear base, holographic blue and silver glitter, white, blue and silver holographic hexes."
 





No comments:

Post a Comment