Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Ninja Polish Shattered Star

Ninja Polish Shattered Star (2 coats)
over
Nina Pro Big Spender (2 coats)
with
Top coat (2 coats)

Hey again. I hope every one's weekend went well.
Mine was nice and romantic with my husband.
Anyway, to the polish.

 I am trying to wear all of my holiday polishes before Christmas comes, I do not know if I will make it in time, lol.

Here is Ninja Polish's Shattered Star over Nina Pro Big Spender.
I love the combination of the two.
I purchased Ninja Polish Shattered Star on their website
and I bought Nina Pro Big Spender at Sally's Beauty Supply.

Big Spender is a champagne colored gold metallic polish
 that is opaque is 2-3 coats.

Ninja Polish describes Shattered Star...
"Shattered Star is part of the 2012 Ninja Polish Holiday collection.
 This polish was originally named something else however thanks to Karen E.
it was changed last minute!!
This polish is made up of many various sizes of holographic and
metallic gold and silver glitters....
and in all aspects looks like a shattered star!
This polish can cover your nail in 2-3 coats, but can be fabulous as a layering polish!"

I really like Shattered Star. The application was easy and it built up nicely.
It can be worn alone in 3 coats. But, I wanted to layer it.
 The holographic glitter accents really make this polish special. The brush is awesome, too. I added a picture of it below.

Thanks for stopping by :)







2 comments: