Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

China Glaze Twinkle Lights and Red Satin

China Glaze Red Satin (2 coats)
with
China Glaze Twinkle Lights accent
with
Bow Stickers
Top coat (2 coats)

Happy Christmas Eve!
These are my Christmas eve nails.
There have been so many cute manicures with nail art and stamping.
I haven't had time to be that creative, so this is what I came up with.
China Glaze Red Satin is from the Holiday Joy Holiday 2012 collection.
Red Satin is a blue-based red creme that reminds me of old fashioned red.
 Like, my mom probably wore this color on her toes in the 70s-80s.
China Glaze Twinkle Lights is from the Let it Snow Holiday 2011 collection.
Twinkle Lights is a clear base glitter polish with tons of gold, green, and red glitters.
Twinkle Lights can be worn alone in 2-3 coats.




No comments:

Post a Comment