Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Swap Packages from the last month

Hey!
I wanted to do a post about all the packages 
I received for the month of April.
I did a few swaps, but didn't take pictures.
The following pictures are just what
I received as gifts from my birthday swap group
and my Spring secret swap in a group I am in.
2 different groups.

I received a bunch of wish list polishes and
wonderful extras and yummy candy.

I won't name the extras, just the polish.
Butter London Wallis, 
Maybelline Navy Narcissist, 
Twilight Rays
(From Dana)



Jade Royale
(From Danielle)





Picture Polish  Kryptonite, 
Whimsical Ideas by Pam Saturday Morning Cartoons
(From Amy)




Island Girl Big Island Volcano, 
Cirque Fascination Street, 
Sinful Colors Green Ocean
(From Feliciana)


CND Cuticle Oil, 
HK Girl Top coat,
FNUG Fantastica, 
Enchanted Polish Tummy Time
(From Crystal)




China Glaze Shocking Pink,
Kleancolor Bite Me,
Kleancolor Coffee Addict
(From Desire)




Catrice Dirty Berry
Revlon Girly
(From Molly)






China Glaze When Stars Collide
Maybelline Amethyst Ablaze
(From Rachel)





Barbados Let's Go Scuba Diving
Gloss n' Sparkle Contiga
Austrailis Speck-tacular
(From Kelly)



Shaka Green Holo
Kiko 401
Basic 451
(From Simona)





Zoya Storm
Zoya Logan
(From Kellie)





And below is what I received from my Secret Swap for the Spring.

Ozotic 902
Hits 369
Jade Uau
Zoya Storm
(From Hollis)

Tons of extras!!!!!

I am spoiled as you can see!

Below is the video I made of me opening the package.
I had just woke from a nap, so excuse my swollen eyes.
My kids are helping me film this.
I


I really do appreciate everything and will cherish it so.
If you did notice, I received 2 Zoya Storms.
I dare not get rid of either since they were gifts.
So, I will have to make sure I wear Zoya Storm more!



No comments:

Post a Comment