Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ninja Polish Crazy as a Capper and China Glaze Hologlams


Hey again!
One of my long time lemmings has been OPI Mad as a Hatter.
I was able to buy one mini size for an affordable price.
But, after wearing it, I knew I needed a larger bottle.
However, I did not want to pay 
the outrageous prices people were selling theirs for.
Then I heard of Ninja Polish making a very close duplicate.
I was able to get my hands on Crazy as a Capper!
The joy I had when I opened my nail mail that day :)
Happy dancing may have occurred, lol.

Ninja Polish has been making some awesome polishes.
If you haven't tried their polishes, you should.

Anyways, I also wanted to try out some of the new China Glaze Hologlams.
I have all of them, but did not try them yet.
I am a huge holo polish lover...
I knew these polishes weren't going to be screaming rainbows.
So, I went in just judging by the formula and color.
I LOVE them! They go on like butter in 2 coats.
The stay time was awesome and the colors are beautiful.

On my pinky finger is Strap On Your Moonboots. (navy blue)
On my ring finger is When Stars Collide. (plum maroon)
On my middle and index is Crazy as a Capper. (multi colored glitter)
On my thumb is Not in this Galaxy. (peachy coral)

Currently NinjaPolish.com is sold out of Crazy as a Capper.
But, you can like them on Facebook or sign up for restock emails.

You can buy the China Glaze Hologlams 
on
 Amazon.com
or 
eBay.com

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment