Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Paris Sparkles Copper Sunset


Hey!
This is a polish I swapped that has been on my wishlist for a very long time.
It is still available on the etsy store of Paris Sparkles.
I just never got around to purchasing it.
I love orange. My super favorite holiday is Halloween.
Its the only holiday I look forward to. 
So, anything color related makes me happy.
This polish reminds me of a sweet potatoe pie with cinnamon. lol
Its a orange jelly base polish with tons of orange and silver glitters.
This is 3 thin coats with 2 coats of top coat.
It stayed with me for 4 days without even tip wear. 
I work a lot with my hands, so that says a lot.
I am in love with the formula.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well it looked in person.





And the last picture is on an overcast day in my car

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment