Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Glitter Gal Lizard Belly with Urban Outfitters Silver Holo & Butterflies

Hey!
 Sorry for the crappy pics! I usually take much better ones.
 But, I took this mani off before I had a chance to take better ones.
I wasn't really happy how this one turned out.
I messed up the nail tattoos.
But, I fell back in love with Urban Outfitters Silver Holo.
2 coats of rainbow love.
It is my favorite holo at the moment.
Glitter Gal Lizard Belly is a super dark green jelly like holographic polish.
Honestly, the color is "meh" to me.
And the holographic pay off is not great either.
But, I will still keep this baby and wear it again. haha

After all that I cut out some temporary tattoos 
and used them for nail decals.
Put on 1 coat of top coat.
And viola!
My application process wasn't good.
So, this was my fault, not the polishes.

Anyways, 
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out the water decals at all mine mess up royally every time I place them on ugh! At least yours looks great and you can tell what they are lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tishana :) I have had some decals work better than others. Maybe the ones you tried were the harder ones ;) I will try to do a tutorial to see if there are any steps I take that could help.

      Delete