Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter



Hey!
 I wanted to show you an awesome product
 that people in the nail world have been talking about.

This is LUSH Lemony Flutter cuticle butter.
"A super-thick lemony cream full of rich ingredients to help 
you get to grips with cuticles and rough skin."

The container seems small. 
But, once I opened it and tried the product, I realized a little goes a long way.
Simply touching the thick moisturizer gives you enough for both hands.
You can see how much is on my finger below. 
That amount is enough to cover all 10 cuticles. 

I also use this on my feet. 
I do buff my feet in the shower every few days 
and after I get out I needed a thicker moisturizer 
so that my heels and toes don't look ashy, since my skin is tan.
This is the perfect cure for that.
I would use this on any part of my body that needs 
an extra boost than regular lotion gives.

Does it work?
Yes. I could see an improvement almost immediately.

How often do I use it?
I try to use it a few times a day on my hands.

The scent I like.
 I read a few people did not like the smell.
It smells of lemons, like citrus-y lemon scent.
If you like that, then this will be good for you.
The aroma is not strong, so if you are sensitive to smells, you should be fine.

Lush Lemony Flutter is $16.95 per container.
I also ordered R & B Hair Moisturizer.
Which I LOVE! I will try to review that for you soon.
I purchased both online at http://www.lush.com/
They do ship worldwide.


What they say about this product...
"We made Lemony Flutter to soften your dry, cracked cuticles and nourish your nails; it’s our thickest, zestiest cream yet. In fact, it’s so good as softening you up our customers have been using it on other rough body parts, like feet, elbows, and knees too. Fresh lemons are put into an infusion and lovingly blended in our rich butter base to brighten skin and lighten nails. Each batch contains twenty-two pounds of beeswax and cold-pressed avocado oil to moisturize and soften your skin. There are so many nutritious butters and oils in each pot, it’s no wonder that such a little amount can go such a long way."

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. I MUST order this!!! I've never tried but I've heard wonderful things about it :)) thanks for the revies ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is def worth a try. I use it on my feet and it has helped a lot as well. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete