Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gloss 'n Sparkle Cotinga over Sally Hansen Calypso




Hey!
 I have another polish I received during my birthday month to show you.
Gloss 'n Sparkle Continga is a indie brand polish from Austrailia.
That is where my gift came from, too.
I was excited to get this polish.
The color combination reminds me of the old basketball team,
Charlotte Hornets.
I used to wear a starter jacket with that team and their basketball jersey
when I was in junior high.
I thought I was so cool, lol.
They are no longer a team in Charlotte.
But, below is a picture of a hat from when they were.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/glossnsparkle








Below is a close up of Sally Hansen Calypso Blue
Such a pretty carefree blue.
Reminds me of the ocean water when we docked during our cruise last year.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment