Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ninja Polish Chameleon

Hey again!
Here is another Ninja Polish today.
This is also from the Dragon Collection.
Ninja Polish Chameleon is shown in 2 coats over Zoya Jem.
I put 2 coats of fast dry top coat to smooth out the surface 
as well as speed up the drying process.

Lets talk about the polishes I used.

Zoya Jem was the perfect choice for undies.
It is from the Fall 2011 Mirrors Collection.
It is a jewel toned plum purple with gold shimmer and glows on the nail.

Now on to the star of show, Ninja Polish Chameleon.
I will be honest and say, I was not as excited when I first put it on.
But, when I got to my car and saw the obvious color changes.
I could not drive until I have snapped the pictures below.
Do you see the purple, red, orange, pink and even blue??
Amazing.


I purchased it for $11 at ninjapolish.com
This is currently out of stock.
But, you can sign up for emails for its return

Thanks for stopping by!


PS: I recently started back on being healthy and workouts. 
I lost 15 pounds in the month of August, which on my small frame, made a big difference.
It was by partying so much and barely eating, no very healthy.
However, I gained half of it back.
I am now working on toning up, especially my legs and butt.
And hopefully dropping a size or 2.
I will post updates at the end of future nail posts if you want to read them.

Last night I worked out for 2 hours...
I played 1 game of basketball.
I did legs with weights (squats, lunges, more squats with weights, and machines)
Then...(I was really pushing myself)
I did the Spartacus workout, 4 workouts, 10-20 reps, 3 times each.
I was dying during this...it is hard.
Then I stretched out for 10 minutes.
I was so pooped, I could barely walk after all that! lol
I ate sushi for lunch, a health bar, a banana, and another health bar before bed.
I honestly, was too tired to eat.
I drank a lot of water though.
Today is a new day and I hope to get back in the gym for another hour 
as well as keeping my food intake clean and minimal.
My goal last year was to look good in my Halloween costume.
This year my goal is to look good in my 3 outfits for
Tomorrow World.
Tomorrow World is an outdoor EDM Music Festival that lasts for 3 days.
I will be sure to posts pics when that happens at the end of September.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning! You really did pick the perfect color for undies lol! Your nails are just gorgeous lady! :)

    ReplyDelete