Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hits Bubbles and Blossom

Hello!
Here are 2 polishes I received over a year ago in a swap from Brazil.
She surprised me with these.
At the time I was really into holos and multi chromes 
and did not fully appreciate them.
I let my daughter do her nails a few times with both.
I finally got around to wearing them and LOVE them.
I have read a few other people weren't impressed 
with the formulas, brushes, or colors.
But, I have not one complaint.
They went on great with 2 coats.
Stay time was good.
The shimmer gives each color depth.
Maybe the formula was a little thick, but that could be
because my daughter did not tighten the top
well after she used them.

These are 6ml for $5.50 each at ninjapolish.

Anyways, the blue one is Bubbles, which is labeled Lindinha.
and the pink one is Blossom, which is labeled Florzinha.

I took both pictures with my iPhone.
(Below is a picture with over cast sunlight)

(below is with flash)



Here are a list of some of the other colors that were released at the same time in 2012.
In this collection, I also have Elemento X.
I have yet to try it, but when I do, I will be sure to show you :)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment