Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Fingrs Nail Stickers Zebra

Hey there!
I found some closeout nail stickers at a local grocery store.
They were about $2.20-$2.80 each.
I posted a picture below of all the stickers I bought.
I was not about to pass this up.
I tried the cheapest one first.
I was going on a business trip for a week and needed
a no hassle manicure for as long as possible.
First I made sure my nails were clean and then
put 1 coat of Duri Rejuvacote, then 1 coat Orly Bonder
and then added the stickers according to size.
Very simple.
After the stickers were on, I added 2 layers of 
fast dry top coat and wrapped the tips.
I think the fact that I wrapped the tips ensured the
longevity of the manicure. Every other day while I was out
of town, I would add a coat of fast dry top coat and wrap the tips.
This manicure lasted 5 days. It could have lasted 2 more days,
but I was sick of the same manicure.
There was no damage to my nails under the stickers.

Also, I still have enough stickers to do another full manicure.
So, this means I got a 5 day manicure for $1.10!
Mommy like ;)

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment