Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

China Glaze Sci-Fly By

Hello!
Here is another polish from the 
China Glaze Hologlam collection
released earlier this year.
I have 2 coats over my usual base coats.
I did use fast dry top coat.
I had chipping after 1 day on my pointer finger :(

I was pleased with the look and the formula as it went on.
The holographic particles are very fine.

China Glaze Sci-Fly By has a linear holographic effect in the sun.
The bottle doesn't show much, it looks more like a metallic polish by first glance.

This blue reminds me of clear skies on a summer day, never ending blue.
I like it.

Again, these polishes can be found in Sally's Beauty Supply
in the clearance section and maybe in your 
local TJ Maxx for only $2.99.
Of course, the easiest find would be online.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment