Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

KIKO 643 and Swap package

Hey there!
I recently received a package from a swap buddy in Austria.
She was kind enough to find some of the new texture polishes for me.
This is one of the ones she found for me.
Kiko 643 is shown here in 2 coats.
The fresh spring green has gold shimmer accents.
The stay time was great.
 I wore this manicure for 2.5 days and
with no top coat or bonder base. 
It did not show tip wear much less chips.
 I have so many pretties that need love, so I removed it.
I loved wearing this polish.
I love how texture polish dries fast and looks
shimmery without top coat.

Below you can see the entire package I received.
She added a bunch of extras like
lip balm, lip cream, lip stick, face cream, nail glitter, and nail polishes.
She was a sweetheart to add all those items.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment