Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ninja Polish Basilisk

Hello! 
I have one of the new Ninja Polish Dragon polishes today.
This is Ninja Polish Basilisk.
This glitter bomb has green, gold and hints of blue shifts in a clear base.
This is my favorite of the bunch.
My husband said "Looks like you have dragon scales on your nails."
He was so proud when I told him the name and 
that he got it right, lol.
I started with my usual base coats. Then,
I put 2 coats of Sancion Angel in a 
forest green color as the base color
then I put 2 coats of Ninja Polish Basilisk
and then 2 coats of fast dry top coat.
Currently, this polish is sold out.
But, you can sign up for restock emails and grab one

Thanks for stopping by!

The below photos were taken with my phone
in my bathroom lighting.





2 comments: