Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hits Speciallita New Wave 368

Hey there! I haven't shown a red in a while.
Here is Hits Speciallita New Wave 368.
This is a densely packed small red glitter polish in a red jelly base.
I put a base coat of Color Club Berry and Bright and then
1 coat of Hits New Wave. 
I did not need the base coat.
Below is showing this.
Above is shown with another coat of Hits New Wave.

The red is more on the orange side, which makes me think of Christmas decor.
This polish reminds me of Rudolph's bright red nose.
Or like Dorothy's sparkly red slippers.
This polish is exactly what I wanted when I bought it.
A bright red glitter bomb that goes on with ease and 
catches the eye with all the bling.


As can be expected with glitter packed polish, it required about 2 coats of 
top coat to smooth out the slightly textured surface of glitter.

Hits New Wave 368 comes from Brazil.
I believe I bought this from a blog sale.
But, it is available at...
for the low price of $5.
There are also many other pretty colors in this collection.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment