Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Dance Legend New Messiah

Hello fellow polish lovers!
Here is a wonderful holographic polish by Dance Legend.
This is called New Messiah, number 7.
I started with 1 coat of Duri Rejuvacote and then 1 coat of Orly Bonder.
Then I applied 2 coats of Dance Legend New Messiah
and then 1 coat of HK Girl Fast dry top coat.
I am very impressed by all of the Dance Legend 
holographic polishes' formulas. 
They go on with such ease and dry quickly. 
The color on this one is very unique for a gold.
New Messiah is a light champagne gold that has a glow-y effect
in the shade and low lights.
You can see this in the 3rd picture below.
I wore this manicure for a couple of days, then I decided to
practice my newbie skills on stamping.
I used Color Club Revvvolution to stamp with a zebra print.
Personally, I think it looked better without the stamping.
But, it was practice and only lasted one more day.

You can buy these for about $13 at these online stores...

www.ninjapolish.com



I bought mine for color4nails and she shipped quickly!

The price does seem a little high, but the quality is there and
with the polishes only taking 1-2 coats for full coverage, I think 
they are worth every penny.

You can see the strong holographic linear effect in the picture above.


This picture above shows it in low light, see the dreaminess of this gold?

And my attempt at stamping is there, lol.

I bought some super cute shoes while school shopping for the kids.
I needed a reward! lol
The holographic BOBS shoes are so comfy!
Super stoked to add these shoes to my collection :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment