Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

China Glaze Cosmic Dust

China Glaze Cosmic Dust

I applied 1 coat of Duri Rejuvacote and 1 coat of Orly Bonder,
 then 2 coats of China Glaze Cosmic Dust
and 1 coat of HK Fast Dry Top Coat.

Cosmic Dust was released in the
2013 spring/summer Hologlam collection.
Most of the people were disappointed in this collection.
I was not.
I think they were hoping for a Color Club Halo Hues type of holo.
These have their own place in the holo world.
I like the smoothness of these polishes.
They are metallic holographic polishes.
Cosmic dust is a blue tinted steel grey.
If you notice in my pictures, the holographic pay off is strong.
It is just not visible in the in bottles like most holographic polishes.
Every one of the Hologlam polishes are awesome 
in my book and worth the buy.
A lot are on clearance now at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Also, someone spotted them at TJ Maxx for $2.99 each!
I would suggest grabbing these if you can.
I will probably get a few more back ups if I run across a good deal.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment