Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Saturday Morning Cartoons

Good day to you :)
This is a polish that was on my wishlist for a good while.
I was lucky enough to receive it as a birthday gift back in April
from the sweet Atlcatsmeow (facebook and instagram).
She also gave me other goodies and Picture Polish Kryptonite.
I chose to wear Saturday Morning Cartoons over a blue
matte polish I bought at Rite Aide last year for $2.99.
It is called Ma.nish.ma Electric Blue.
I put on 1 thin coat of Saturday Morning Cartoons and 
then dabbed the glitters around to my liking.
I just wanted accents of the glitter, not a bunch of glitter
fighting for space. I wasn't in a glitter fighting mood. haha
I like the result and love the blue base color.

The polish is meant as a top coat is seems, 
so pick a pretty color as a base and have fun with it :)
If you are lucky enough to have one.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment