Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

China Glaze Pool Party

Hey there!

Here is a bright neon pink for you to check out.
China Glaze Pool Party is a super fun color.
It was released in the Summer of 2010 Poolside Collection.

I also have Flip Flop Fantasy, Kiwi Cool-ada 
and Sun Worshipper from the same collection.


China Glaze Pool Party is shown here over a white base with 2 coats.
As usual, neon colors are hard to capture in pictures. 
I am sure you can tell it is a bright color though :)

I decided to add some holographic glitter to the mani.
Funky Fingers Sand and Stilettos fit the bill just right.
I just dabbed on a bit of it on the top and then
added a couple coats of top coat to smooth it out.

I have been wanting to wear more of my holographic polishes.

But, the constant rain all summer has me wearing my beloved neons.

Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! The glitter gradient look is a fave of mine, and the mani as a whole is such fun for summer. :-D Where do you find Funky Fingers polishes, btw? I've seen them twice in one day now & I love the bottle alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily. I was actually given this Funky Fingers as a gift in a swap from someone from the NE part of the US. I have note seen this brand down here in the South part of the US. I have seen other Northeast natives post about this brand. From what I read, it is a affordable brand that sells for under $5.

      Delete